banner

Advantages of air compressor waste heat recovery and power saving equipment

  • 2021-09-30

         During the operation of the air compressor, about 80% of the input electric energy will become heat, and the remaining 20% will eventually become compressed air energy. After the electrical energy consumed by the compressor is converted into heat in the working process, most of it is taken away by the compressed special mixture, and is taken away by the cooling medium in their respective coolers, and the heat is wasted in vain.

In theory, in addition to 2% of the radiant heat cannot be recovered, almost 98% of the heat will be recycled. In order to better improve the utilization of heat, energy-saving equipment for recovering waste heat from air compressors has appeared on the market. Several advantages of Waste heat recovery air compressor

as follows:

Energy saving and environmental protection

      High efficiency and energy saving, the effect is very obvious, can consume any energy, does not consume electricity, does not burn oil, and has zero loss

Low energy consumption and long life

        Water cooling protection, longer life. Because the connection of power-saving equipment is equivalent to a water-cooling project for the air compressor, the system can also increase the gas production, lower the temperature, reduce the load of the cooling system, reduce the oil temperature, and extend the air compressor while generating hot water for free.

Use all day, whatever you want

       Since the heat source of the hot water unit comes from the waste heat generated during the operation of the air compressor, the production of hot water will not be affected by the weather. As long as the production is in progress, the hot water supply can be guaranteed all-weather.

Leading quality, stable and durable

       The core part of the air compressor thermal hot water unit has no moving parts, and the service life is 8-10 years under normal conditions. The strict selection of power-saving equipment and quality control ensure the stability and durability of the system.

Safe and reliable

       The thermal energy hot water unit is designed in full compliance with the principle of separation of water and electricity, which eliminates potential safety hazards such as electric shock, poisoning, and explosion that may occur when using other heating equipment. At the same time, the rigorous construction and scientific design also ensure the safety of the air compressor system. The original system of the air compressor is not modified, and no adverse effects will be produced.

Highly intelligent, save labor

        The unit fully realizes system intelligent control, water temperature control, oil temperature detection, automatic water replenishment, automatic water supply, intelligent shutdown and other actions are all completed through the program, without the need for special personnel on duty.

Green environmental protection, energy saving and emission reduction

        The hot water unit fully utilizes the waste heat of the air compressor to produce hot water without pollution, noise, carbon emissions, black smoke and oil pollution.

© Copyright: 2022 Fuzhou Tuowei Mechanical & Electrical Equipment Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.

IPv6 network supported

top

Leave A Message

Leave A Message

    If you are interested in our products and want to know more details,please leave a message here,we will reply you as soon as we can.